Thursday, March 8, 2007

Things are going good!

It has been a good trip so far. I had some difficulty getting into my blog at first, but gladly I found a way to get you the updated information. I had 18 hours of traveling and then a full day of meetings. I met with Sis. Patricia and her husband today. It was good to meet with members of the Mt. Carmel COGIC in Ghana. I also met with Eld. Denny from the National church. We went to Bishop Baidoo's house and he is supportive about everything that is going on. He is now emeritus and I am the Director of Missions for Ghana. I thank God for everyone who is praying for me back home. Well I am barely walking I am so sleeply. I am going to bed early. God Bless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the GREAT work, God Bless You Pastor.

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that God is using my pastor in this awesome assignment. Continue to follow the hand of God, eat well, and find time to rest as we uplift you in prayer.

Anonymous said...

God bless you, Pastor Sims. I am so proud that you are my Pastor and spiritual father. God has assigned such an awesome task to your hands because He knows He can trust you with the work. Take good care of yourself. Glad to know you are eating and resting well. We're praying for you and lifting you up.God Bless You!