Friday, March 9, 2007

Long and Busy Days

Well the days are long and busy. There is so much to do and accomplish here. I am doing fine though. My health is good. I'm drinking plenty of bottled water and 2 meals a day. Anything more than that is too much right now. On Wednesday I met with Sis. Agnes and the Women's Department of the Ghana Jurisdiction. That meeting went well. Another Pastor from the States has also met us here. He has been a great support. Next on the list is traveling to Togo, Africa. It's about a 3 hour bus ride. The roads are not smooth like in America. It is pretty rough riding sometimes. On Saturday Morning we plan to go to a refugee camp which is 1.5 hours away. I am looking forward to that. I'm sure I will have a lot to report from that visit. I hope I get the chance to visit Sarah's Academy Int'l and the Mt. Carmel Church while I am here. The saints here are so excited and are already planning for the next trip in July. The weight and significance of this work is starting to register. There is so much need and such high expectations. At the end of most days I am mentallly and physically exhausted, but God is always faithful. Until next time, Pastor

No comments: