Sunday, March 11, 2007

Back in the States

God is so faithful. I have successfully and safely made it back into the States. I had a 10.5 hour flight over water returning to America. Though I am ready to come home, my next assignment is in Washington, D.C. to serve on the Board of Directors for Bread for the World. This is an organization committed to ending hunger all over the world including Africa. Travel has been long, dealing with delay of flights, and a lot of sitting. The Africa trip was truly a blessing to my life. Many things were accomplished in the jurisdiction there. Service was good at the Saturday assembly. We appointed 7 Superintendents, a General secretary, and an Advisory Board. We also identified a recommendation for a Supervisor of Women. I passed out many COGIC Black Manuals to Pastors. We also were able to start a database of emails so we can share information with the Pastors there. The saints there are in anticipation of their upcoming Convocation this summer, for they haven't had one in awhile. I left our brothers and sisters in Ghana eager for our return later this year. I missed worshipping with the saints at Mt. Carmel this morning, but I heard service was good and souls were saved. I look forward to returning to Kansas City and worshipping with you soon. Continue to check this blog for more updates. Please keep me in your prayers. God Bless, Pastor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful to read that you have made it to the US safely. I can't wait to hear the things that you are going to share with us. I will continue to pray for you while you are in DC.