Thursday, May 1, 2008

And the Conference/Crusade begins...

Wednesday was a good day and very busy. The conference/crusade began. Bishop Jerry Macklin preached the first night from St. John 5. What an anointed service! I had to recup quick because Thursday started at 7:30 a.m. I'll be teaching today in the leadership conference on leadership principles. The saints here are so eagar to learn more. There is such a hunger for knowledge and more of God. There are some awesome things happening in COGIC here. There are 15 newly consecrated Bishops here in Nigeria. This is history making for the Church of God in Christ. There will be a formal service for the new Bishops as they receive their certificates of appointment. I am happy to be here for this historical service. I will be preaching the crusade message on Saturday night, so keep me in your prayers. Pastor Sims

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor, I glad to here that you have arrived safely to the start of your mission. I don't know about those fish heads but eat safely. We are missing you and praying for you daily. See you soon. The Hicks Family (Aunie)