Monday, May 5, 2008

Well saints, the conference/crusade is over and it was a great success! Each night we saw a great outpouring of God. We have seen a lot of healings of pain and affliction. On Thursday night, Bishop Bobby Henderson spoke. He is from Atlanta, and is a regional Bishop in Africa and a mighty man of God. There was a child that was prayed for that had never spoken. God healed and that child began to talk. His first words were Mama. God is a miracle working God! I preached the final night of the crusade. There were hundreds of souls that came to the altar for prayer. I prayed for saints until I was soaked. This just shows how hungry the saints in Africa are for the move of God. Now that the conference/crusade is over I made the grueling travel from Nigeria to Ghana to meet and worship with the saints there. Continue to pray for me and I will continue to keep you updated in the blog. Pastor Sims

No comments: