Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On the Mission Field again

I have arrived safely in Abuja, Nigeria after 24 hours of travel. I'm feeling good, just tired. The temperature here is 91 degrees. This is my first time in Abuja. The airport is a lot like Ghana's airport. I've jumped right into the culture here. For my first meal I had lamb (which was kind of tough) and for dinner I had fish and rice (with the head still on). Everything is good though. We are here to have a great time of fellowship and encouragement with our brothers and sisters in Africa. The Church of God in Christ is hosting an Africa wide Conference/Crusade. I'm expecting some of the saints from Ghana to join me here for the conference/crusade. Continue to pray for us. We are expecting a mighty move of God her in Abuja. Though I am here in another country I am constantly praying and thinking about the saints in Kansas City. I have been asking about and praying for all the bereaved, sick, and shut in. The same God that is moving here in Africa can and will move in the lives of those in Kansas City. God Bless you all Pastor Sims

No comments: